December 29, 2011

Snowboarding

After all that complaining about the dark  - it's time for some good things about Calgary! Here's the best one: the Rocky Mountains are my back yard.


Despite what it looks like here, I'm not really an 'outdoor enthusiast' in that enjoy the creature comforts of home... But being at the top of the mountains is truly a breathtaking place to be.


Nope, that's not a fake backdrop - that's how I spend my weekends. (Doing some 'Shredding'!) I'm pretty sure that snow-sports aren't going to be a part of our new adventure in 2012... but, you never know where you're going to end up!

**Side Note** Did you know you can ski in Dubai?? INDOORS?

With the New Year just around the corner, I hope you remember to enjoy and appreciate all the amazing things in your life - some might be just an hour's drive away!

Happy Holidays from us,
Dana & Juliano


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...