January 26, 2012

Hipster Guide to Scuba Studying

I haven't been in school for awhile - so now when I study something, I'm just a pretentious Starbucks hipster. I have to read through this dive manual before my scuba classes starts though. Here's how to do it...

Start out getting your self firmly established in the 'comfy chairs' of a Starbucks, and take up the whole table. Then:

1. Start reading book. There's good info in there, like 'You probably noticed that you can't breathe water'. Thanks, book.
2. Try to teach yourself confusing hand signals while sipping a latte. Practice vigorously.
3. Take a mini-test at the end. Feel smart.
4. Google 'Cozumel Scuba' pictures until your lunch break is over.


And there you have it. You are now a smart, educated Starbucks hipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...